When submitting articles for the blog, please adhere to the guidelines below:
• Articles to be written in Arial font size 12.
• Use the APA referencing system, e.g. (Last Name, Date of Publication, Page Number/s) and include a bibliography. Provide hyperlinks in the body of the text where possible.
• Articles are to be no less than 500 words and no more than 1500 words.
• Provide a title to your article of no more than 20 words.
• Provide between two and four subject related tags.
• Please send in Word format with your name at the top of the page.
Please also provide:
• A short 100-word bio, including details of your research and the department in which you work/study.
• A photo relevant to the content of your article.
• You may also wish to provide a picture of yourself, as well as an email address or other contact details.
Advice on writing style:
• Please write with a wide audience in mind, including policymakers and non-academics.
• Avoid the overuse of acronyms, overly esoteric or technical terms (unless absolutely necessary, then provide a brief explanation).
• Write your article as a standalone piece and present all of your argument within the text.